Going for a more plant-based lifestyle can be so fun! I love discovering new food options and new places to eat out. Extra points for restaurants that are kid-friendly, so that the whole family can enjoy a happy time together with some truly delicious food at these beautiful spots.
Here’s my list of the Top 5 happy and healthy vegan restaurants in Sydney:
- Bodhi: Vegan yum cha, faux-meat dishes and boutique wines, served amid fig trees and hanging lanterns.
Address: 2/4 College St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Tian Ci: Delicious vegan Chinese food with great lunch specials, very popular in the local area.
Address: 101 Cleveland St, Darlington NSW 2008
- Yulli’s: Creative vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free dishes, plus craft beers, served in a quirky dining room.
Address: 417 Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Alibi: Deliciously prepared, beautifully presented, with a bar, high tea and meals inside of Ovolo Hotel.
Address: 6 Cowper Wharf Roadway, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
- Lentil As Anything: Bustling vegetarian restaurant offering pay-as-you-feel prices in a quirky space with local art.
Address: 391 King St, Newtown NSW 2042