Well-being is the experience of health, happiness, and prosperity. It includes having good mental health, high life satisfaction, a sense of meaning or purpose, and ability to manage stress.
5 Major Types of Well-Being:
- Emotional Well-Being. The ability to practice stress-management techniques, be resilient, and generate the emotions that lead to good feelings.
- Physical Well-Being. The ability to improve the functioning of your body through healthy eating and good exercise habits.
- Social Well-Being. The ability to communicate, develop meaningful relationships with others, and maintain a support network that helps you overcome loneliness.
- Workplace Well-Being. Being.The ability to pursue your interests, values, and purpose in order to gain meaning, happiness, and enrichment professionally.
- Societal Well-Being. Being.The ability to actively participate ina thriving community, culture, and environment.