Chickpea Avocado Salad
Time: 15 Minutes
Serving: 5 Cups
Serve this flavorful salad on a bed of greens for a complete meal. We like arugula with this dish, but feel free to use your favorite.
- 4 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced small
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and mince
- Zest of 1 lime and juice of 4 limes
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 avocado, coarsely chopped
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
Add the avocado just before serving.